- Publication Date
- Wednesday, November 1, 1933
- Historical Event
Amateur Athletic Union Says “Yes” to Berlin Olympics
This database includes 2,208 articles about this event
- Article Type
- Page Section and Number
- pg. 20
- History Unfolded Contributor
- Cody F.
- Location of Research
- DC Public Library
Learn More about this Historical Event: Amateur Athletic Union Says “Yes” to Berlin Olympics
- Nazi Olympics Berlin 1936 (Online Exhibition)
- The Nazi Olympics Berlin 1936 (Encyclopedia Article)
- The Movement to Boycott the Berlin Olympics of 1936 (Encyclopedia Article)
- The Nazi Olympics: African American Voices and “Jim Crow” America (Encyclopedia Article)
- 1936: Key Dates (Encyclopedia Article)
Bachrach, Susan D. The Nazi Olympics: Berlin 1936. Boston: Little, Brown, 2000.
Committee on Fair Play in Sports. Preserve the Olympic Ideal: A Statement of the Case Against American Participation in the Olympic Games at Berlin. New York: The Committee, 1935.
Large, David Clay. Nazi Games: The Olympics of 1936. New York: W.W. Norton, 2007.
Lipstadt, Deborah E. “The Olympic Games: Germany Triumphant.” In Beyond Belief: The American Press and the Coming of the Holocaust, 1933-1945, pp. 63-85. New York: Free Press, 1986.
Mandell, Richard D. The Nazi Olympics. Urbana: University of Illinois Press, 1987.
Rubien, Frederick W., ed. Report of the American Olympic Committee: Games of the XIth Olympiad, Berlin, Germany, August 1-16, 1936: IVth Olympic Winter Games, Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Germany, February 6-16, 1936. New York: American Olympic Committee, 1936.All articles about this event