- Publication Date
- Monday, September 16, 1935
- Historical Event
Hitler Announces Nuremberg Race Laws
This database includes 981 articles about this event
- Article Type
- Page Section and Number
- History Unfolded Contributor
- Katie M.
- Location of Research
- Gale Family Library of the Minnesota History Center
Learn More about this Historical Event: Hitler Announces Nuremberg Race Laws
- Nuremberg Race Laws: Background (Encyclopedia Article)
- Nuremberg Race Laws: Translation (Encyclopedia Article)
- The Nuremberg Race Laws (The Holocaust: A Learning Site for Students)
- Anti-Jewish Legislation in Pre-War Germany (Encyclopedia Article)
- Racism (Encyclopedia Article)
Burleigh, Michael, and Wolfgang Wippermann. The Racial State: Germany 1933–1945. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 1991.
Edelheit, Abraham J., and Hershel Edelheit. "Legislation, Anti-Jewish." In History of the Holocaust: A Handbook and Dictionary, pp. 299–331. Boulder, CO: Westview Press, 1994.
Friedländer, Saul. Nazi Germany and the Jews. New York: HarperCollins, 1997.
Mosse, George L. Toward the Final Solution: A History of European Racism. Madison: University of Wisconsin Press, 1985.
Schleunes, Karl A. The Twisted Road to Auschwitz: Nazi Policy Toward German Jews, 1933–1939. Urbana: University of Illinois Press, 1970.
Wistrich, Robert S. Antisemitism: The Longest Hatred. London: Thames Methuen, 1991.All articles about this event