- Publication Date
- Sunday, October 19, 1941
- Historical Event
German Bishop Condemns The Killing Of People With Disabilities
This database includes 241 articles about this event
- Article Type
- Page Section and Number
- History Unfolded Contributor
- Marlene K.
- Location of Research
- Newspapers.com (https://www.newspapers.com)
Learn More about this Historical Event: German Bishop Condemns The Killing Of People With Disabilities
- Euthanasia Program (Holocaust Encyclopedia)
- Nazi Persecution of the Disabled: “Murder of the Unfit”
- Bishop of Muenster Protests Killings
Aly, Götz, Peter Chroust, and Christian Pross. Cleansing the Fatherland: Nazi Medicine and Racial Hygiene. Baltimore, MD: Johns Hopkins University Press, 1994.
Burleigh, Michael. Death and Deliverance: "Euthanasia" in Germany c. 1900-1945. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 1994.
Friedlander, Henry. The Origins of Nazi Genocide: From Euthanasia to the Final Solution. Chapel Hill: University of North Carolina Press, 1995.All articles about this event