- Publication Date
- Wednesday, March 10, 1943
- Historical Event
"We Will Never Die"
This database includes 395 articles about this event
- Article Type
- Page Section and Number
- History Unfolded Contributor
- Mihika G.
- Location of Research
- Newspapers.com (https://www.newspapers.com)
Learn More about this Historical Event: "We Will Never Die"
- “We Will Never Die”: Shattering the Silence Surrounding the Holocaust (Encyclopedia Article)
- Kurt Weill and We Will Never Die (Encyclopedia Article)
- Ben Hecht (Encyclopedia Article)
- Peter Bergson (Encyclopedia Article)
Citron, Atay. "Pagentry and Theatre in the Service of Jewish Nationalism in the United States, 1933–1646." PhD dissertation, New York University, 1989.
Hecht, Ben. A Child of the Century. New York: Simon & Schuster, 1954.
Hecht, Ben. We Will Never Die. Two unpublished versions of the script bearing Weill's annotations. Weill-Lenya Research Center: Series 20 and Yale Collection, folder 475.
Peck, Sarah E. "The Campaign for an American Response to the Holocaust 1943–1945," Journal of Contemporary History 15, 367–400.
Penkower, Monty N. "In Dramatic Dissent: The Bergson Boys," American Jewish History 70, 281–309.
Whitfield, Stephen J. "The Politics of Pageantry, 1936–1946." American Jewish History 84, no. 3 (1996): 221–251.
Wyman, David S. and Rafael Medoff. A Race Against Death: Peter Bergson, America, and the Holocaust. New York: The New Press, 2002.All articles about this event